We would like to thank you for visiting our website! We are Glow Medical and Dental Centre. Since 2011, we have provided a wide range of world-class health care services. With our team of experienced doctors and health-care professionals, our facility is backed with high-class dental infrastructure and medical systems considered the best amongst industry leaders.
Our state of the art clinic is based in here in Office Park Building, Internet City, Dubai.
(Our dental clinic is easily accessible- Nearest Metro is Internet City station, just 2.6km away).
Our friendly, professional staff are here to welcome you.
We at Glow Medical and Dental Centre, provide a wide range of both medical and dental services and treatments. All the services are taken on by our friendly, administered team of internationally qualified, high educated health care professionals. Please see below the list of both Medical and Dental services that we offer;
Dental clinic in Dubai
Be in the know! Here at Glow Medical and Dental Centre in Internet city, Dubai, our dentists offer an Oral Cancer Screening. Using, OralID (a service manufactured by Forward Science) is a company that was founded with the vision to create a simpler, efficient and more affordable oral cancer screening device that can save more lives.
OralID uses the same proven fluorescence technology as other oral exam devices, but costs up to fifty percent less than its closest competitor. In addition, unlike any other device on the market, OralID has no per-patient cost during use.
No Rinses, No Dyes, No More Excuses.
OralID uses a proven, optically based technology called, “fluorescence technology.” OralID’s fluorescence technology uses a blue light (435–460 nm) that allows a clinician to identify oral cancer, pre-cancer and other abnormal lesions at an earlier stage, thus saving lives. The medical applications of fluorescence technology includes diagnosis of the GI tract, cervix, lung, skin and oral mucosa.
Here at Glow Medical and Dental Centre in Dubai we offer treatment for both Gum Disease and Gum Depigmentation.
Did you know, Gum Disease can; eliminate 6.5 years off your life? Increase the risk of a stroke and heart disease? Increase the risk of Kidney Cancer by 62%? Gum Disease is often silent, which means we don’t notice the symptoms until the advanced stages of the disease. So be in the know, and come and have a check-up with your dentist here at Glow Medical and Dental Centre in Dubai.
Dental Radiology increases the efficiency of today’s dental practice, and here at Glow Medical and Dental Centre, we are fully equipped. Our experienced professionals are also able to take a range of speciality x-rays to look more closely at your teeth and observe any underlying problems. So, what type of X-Rays do we offer?
- A Panoramic X-Ray– is a panoramic scanning dental X-ray of the upper and lower jaw. It shows a two-dimensional view of a half-circle from ear to ear.
- A Cephalogram X-Ray– is an X-ray of the craniofacial area. A cephalometric analysis could be used as means for measuring growth in children. The lateral cephalogram is a profile x-ray of the skull and soft tissues and is used to assess the relation of the teeth in the jaws, the relation of the jaws to the skull and the relation of the soft tissues to the teeth and jaws.
- A IntraOral Periapical X-Ray– The periapical view is taken of both anterior and posterior teeth. The objective of this type of view is to capture the tip of the root on the film. This is often helpful in determining the cause of pain in a specific tooth, because it allows a dentist to visualize the tooth as well as the surrounding bone in their entirety. This view is often used to determine the need for endodontic therapy as well as to visualize the successful progression of endodontic therapy once it is initiated. It can be used in case of detection hyperdontia (supernumerary teeth) & impacted teeth.
- Let our experienced, dental professionals offer you routine check-ups to check your in good oral health. Check-ups vary depending on how healthy your teeth and gums are and if your at risk of any future problems. A check-up allows the dentist to see if there are dental problems. Leaving problems untreated could make them more difficult to treat in the future- so don’t put it off and come on down to Glow Medical and Dental Centre, and let us help.
- A Dental Filling is a restorative material used to restore the function, integrity and morphology of missing tooth structure. The structural loss typically results from caries or external trauma. The dentist first removes the decayed tooth material, cleans the affected area, and then fills the cleaned out cavity with a filling materials include gold, porcelain, a composite resin (tooth-colored fillings), and an amalgam (an alloy of mercury, silver, copper, tin and sometimes zinc).
- Scaling removes plaque and polishing removes stains along with remaining plaque while smoothening and shining teeth, so that dental plaque cannot attach easily to tooth surfaces. Polishing may then be followed by a fluoride gel or foam treatment to reduce post-scaling sensitivity and reduce the risk of tooth decay.
- What is a Crown? Rightly known as the ‘king’ of restorative dentistry, a crown is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant. Crowns are often needed when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. They are typically bonded to the tooth using a dental cement. Crowns can be made from many materials, which are usually fabricated using indirect methods. Crowns are often used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth.
- Bridges– bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A typical bridge is made up of two crowns (one on either side of the gap) and a false tooth/teeth in between. Bridges are attached to surrounding natural teeth or dental implants for support. The anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth and the false teeth are called pontics. Pontics can be made from porcelain, alloys, gold or a combination on materials.
- Removable Partial Dentures usually consist of replacement teeth attached to pink or gum-coloured plastic bases. Depending on your needs, the dentist will design a partial denture for you. A partial denture may have a metal framework and clasps that connect to your teeth, or they can have other connectors that are more natural looking.
- Surgical Teeth Extraction is also known as; Open Extraction. It is a tooth removal procedure in which surgical access is required to completely remove a tooth. Even if the tooth is visible in the mouth without surgically exposing it, surgical techniques may be necessary to remove the tooth. Extensively damaged teeth, and teeth with multiple curved roots frequently require extraction by surgical technique when removal is necessary.
- Impacted Wisdom Tooth Extraction– this is when wisdom teeth which do not fully erupt into the mouth because of blockage from other teeth (impaction). Impacted wisdom teeth are classified by their direction of impaction, their depth compared to the biting surface of adjacent teeth and the amount of the tooth’s crown that extends through gum tissue or bone.
Here at Glow Medical and Dental Centre we offer Pediatric Dentistry Services, dealing with children’s dental health from birth through their adolescence. Along with general dental check-ups for your little ones, our friendly, experienced dental professionals offer certain procedures in Pediatric Dentistry which can include;
- A Pulpectomy. This is required when the entire pulp is involved (the root canal(s) of the tooth). This treatment consists of the diseased pulp tissue being completely removed from both the crown and root, maintaining healthy gums. The canals are cleansed, medicated and in the case of primary teeth, filled with a resorbable material.
- A Glass Ionomer. This dental restorative treatment consists of a material used in dentistry for dental fillings and luting cements. The materials are based on the reaction of silicate glass powder and polyalkenoic acid, ionomer.
At Glow Medical and Dental Centre, we offer Endodontic Dentistry Services.
So, what is Endodontics? Endodontics specialize in saving natural teeth utilizing superior techniques. For example; Root Canal Treatments. This is a procedure which relieves dental pain due to inflammation or infection in the roots of a tooth- aiming to save your natural teeth.
Could you be in need of our Endodontic Services? Take the first step and get in touch with us today for a general check-up so we can assess your oral health.
Our experienced, dental professionals here at Glow Medical and Dental Centre, offer Orthodontic Services. Early treatment is advised in certain situations to prevent or intercept more serious problems while your child is still in the early stages of development. Regular check-ups are important. Please come and see us if you notice any of the following conditions;
- Crossbite of front or back teeth
- Crowding of Teeth
- An Open Bite- where the upper and the lower teeth do not touch each other, even when the mouth is closed.
- Protrusion- where the upper or lower teeth (jaws) are enlarged and protruding outwards, out of proportion to the rest of the facial structure.
- Deepbite- A misalignment of the upper and lower jaw when you bite your teeth together.
- Underbite- when the upper jaw is placed behind the lower jaw when you bite your teeth together.
- Spacing Issues- any gaps, spaces between each tooth.
- Oral Habits- such as lip biting, thumb sucking, jaw clenching, grinding.
In addition, it is important to notify your dentist if you notice any of the following in your child;
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty chewing and biting
- Mouth breathing
- Speech difficulties
- Biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- Facial imbalance
- Grinding or clenching of the teeth.
We are committed to our primary focus of customer care, and delivering the most effective treatments possible, accumulating a mutual trust and understanding between our doctors and patients.
Here at Glow Medical Centre we offer general check-ups welcome from all ages and medical backgrounds. It is good to know where you stand. Regular check-ups are important so we can maintain your health and explore any underlying issues or help current problems. A typical medical/ consultation includes;
- Height / weight check
- Blood pressure check
- Cholesterol level check
- Routine check up for men
- Routine check up for women
At Glow Medical we can conduct laboratory tests for our patients. This is a medical procedure that involves taking a sample of the blood, urine or other substance from the body. This is an effective method, as from these results we can directly assess what is going on and determine a diagnosis and plan a treatment tailored specifically to you.
Radiology is a speciality treatment that uses imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. The techniques include x-ray radiography, ultrasounds, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography (PET), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). We provide our patients with reasonable packages that include such checks. The packages have been designed specifically for women, men and children.
Have you been vaccinated for Tetanus? Hepatitis? Influenza? Or HPV? Find the nearest Glow Medical Dental clinic where we offer vaccinations for these diseases. What is Vaccination? A vaccination is the process where a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease. Vaccines stimulate the body’s own immune system to protect the person against subsequent infection or disease. Immunization is a proven tool for controlling and eliminating life-threatening infectious diseases and is estimated to avert between 2 and 3 million deaths each year.
The constant presence of diseases or infectious agents are all around us, and if you have not yet been vaccinated, you are still at risk. At Glow Medical, our experienced doctors will give you a consultation, immunization and medical advice.
We at Glow Medical Centre offer immediate, emergency medical attention for unscheduled patients with acute illnesses or injuries. While not usually providing long-term or continuing care, our emergency physician undertakes acute investigations and interventions to resuscitate and stabilize patients who have suffered for example; a heart attack, cardiac arrest, trauma, asthma and COPD)
In accordance to DHA standards, Glow Medical and Dental Center is equipped with modern machines and equipment along with emergency medicines. Our healthcare team are fully trained with updated management on every emergency cases.
Here at Glow Medical Centre, we offer treatment for both Acute and Chronic illnesses. So what is the difference between a Acute and Chronic Illness?
- Acute illness can develop quickly. It is intense or severe and lasts a relatively short period of time. Any condition such as; cough & cold, flu, infection, trauma, fracture- with a short (often less than 1 month) clinical course. Acute illnesses usually respond to therapy. Here at Glow Medical we can offer help and treatment through this time.
- A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects. The term chronic is often applied when the course of the disease lasts for more than three months.
Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Asthma, Frequent Migraines, Consistent Back Pain, Heart Disease or Kidney Disease.
Glow Medical Center here in Dubai offer a consultation, active management for acute and chronic illness and close follow up in addition to all laboratory tests and Radiology studies such as; X-RAY, MRI, CT SCAN, U/S, MAMMOGRAPHY.
At Glow Medical Centre here in Dubai, we offer a wide range of General Surgery procedures both minor and major. This normally includes anything to do with the abdomen such as the; stomach, bowel, colon, liver, pancreas and gallbladder. General surgeons may also deal with conditions relating to the skin, breast, soft tissue or hernias.
Our general surgeons and consultants have many years of experience in areas such as laparoscopic surgery, lap appendectomy, cholecystectomy, breast surgery, hernia repair, bariatric surgery and anorectal disorders. Please contact us with your concerns.
When you visit here in your nearest Glow Medical and Dental Clinic, you will also find an OB-GYN department offering obstetrics and gynecology services, covering all on pregnancy and the female reproductive system.
We offer diagnosis and management of various problems affecting woman at any stage of their reproductive life, perimenopause and menopause. Our specialist is a well experienced doctor in all major and minor obstetrical and gynecological surgical procedures as well as diagnostic, operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Please also see:
Meet our specialists
How do I make an appointment?
Kindly arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment as we need to fill out a forms before the doctor will see you.
We also request you to provide us with your health history such as; previous vaccinations, previous surgeries, x-rays and any current medication for your health benefit.
Our receptionist shall make a reminder call the day before your scheduled appointment.
If you cannot make your appointment, please call to cancel and reschedule.
Do you accept walk-in appointments?
We always accommodate all of our clients the best that we can. Walk in patients will be fit into the existing schedule, if possible, or they will be given an appointment date by the receptionist and asked to return later in the day or on the day the schedule allows.